Nokia Here Offline GPS Map

billyfieldman, Apr 21, 3:25am
I installed it from Google Play yesterday to give it a try. So far so good. I was able to search for an address and get voice turn by turn instructions without internet connection.

I manage to convert a list of places to visit into a GPX file using some online website. But I don't know how to get the Nokia Here App to use that GPX file.

Anyone knows how I can do that?

wayne416, Apr 21, 3:45am
Great app, if your using it you are probably logged in so go to settings, help and somewhere you will find a link to their contact form and ask them. They should reply in a few days. Edit to add i think there is a GPX viewer for Here but havent had much use for what your looking for so i don't know a lot about that aspect.

wayne416, Apr 21, 4:01am

billyfieldman, Apr 21, 4:14am
Thanks. Will give that a try.

wayne416, Apr 21, 4:24am
Their very good at replying but its early days for it as it only came out of beta about 2 months ago. I along with 100s of others did a bit of beta testing over Christmas so have used the form to send my feedback and always got a reply or request to try something newly added. Its done in Germany and i think the best GPS voice navagation app out there and free.

billyfieldman, Apr 22, 12:46am
Just got an email from Nokia HERE support that the feature to import GPX is not available.

wayne416, Jan 24, 9:07am
Their very good it may happen if enough people want it like the ability to store maps on external SD card. That happened last update.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)