Brought a HP decktop

computer 2 months back , for some reason when I want to watch utube or videos the screen goes green I can still hear the movie but can`t see ? any ideas ? I tryturning computer off makes no difference ?

geek_ahck, Jun 17, 9:43 pm

haha you're the second person I've heard this from. go into control panel internet options, advanced tab, and click reset.

geek_black-heart, Jun 17, 9:48 pm

is this not flash player or video drivers needing updating?

geek_schizoid, Jun 17, 11:06 pm

I've seen it a couple of times and its been video drivers both times.

geek_cube_guy, Jun 17, 11:35 pm

tried this and worked thanks a lot

geek_ahck, Jun 18, 11:21 am

another problem , for some reason when I try view Metservice web sight I can load the sight and the front page comes up then nothing happens , any other site search works okay for other web sights . Have done above advice advancetab the reset , still doesn`t work ? . When I brought computer metservice web sight loaded okay ?

geek_ahck, Jun 19, 12:22 pm

Do you have adobe flash player installed, and if so is it up to date. It is my understanding that most of the maps etc on the met service site (and heaps of other sites) require an up to date version of flash player to run.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Don't forget to uncheck the google chrome browser option before installing if you do not want google chrome as your default browser.

geek_therafter1, Jun 19, 12:54 pm

It's website not sight.

geek_ross1970, Jun 19, 1:22 pm

Bought a decktop, nek minnit.

geek_thecoolshop, Jun 19, 6:54 pm

It's "Brought a decktop" don't you know. He didn't buy the decktop, he brought it with him.

geek_trevenco, Jun 19, 7:17 pm

Ha ha.

geek_thecoolshop, Jun 19, 8:46 pm

hahaha clever clever , any ideas how to fix computer?

geek_ahck, Jun 19, 9:08 pm

Can you access the site on another device? Maybe the page has issues?
Did you try what therafter suggested?

geek_trevenco, Jun 20, 3:36 pm

Best today :-)

geek_brycer, Jun 20, 3:49 pm

thanks , nothing wrong with web sight, can use iPhone on same wireless conection no problem

geek_ahck, Aug 6, 10:08 am

Share this thread