Windows 10 installed only one problem

just installed windows 10 to my laptop, all good except can't print to wifi printer. Have gone through instructions to the letter and even downloaded new drivers from printer company. Still no luck. It flashed up in the set up screen momentarily but then disappeared. Any ideas. Other than that windows 10 is looking really good.

geek_tjl2008, Jul 31, 9:37 pm

First, make sure the printer is actually connected, maybe print out the printers network report.
Then I would probably just uninstall completely and start again with the full install package from the manufacturer.

geek_king1, Jul 31, 9:56 pm

Is your LAN connection wifi? Is that working? If wifi internet is OK, then look at printer setup.

geek_duggin, Aug 1, 1:47 pm

Don't have a printer, Miracast to my Sony tv, keeps failing! Can't get it to complete the connection. Something is wrong with Windows 10!

geek_gymboy, Aug 1, 5:43 pm

I'm fed up with "10" already, won't recognise my phone, tried reloading kies, doesn't recognise that either.
Now to transfer photos from my phone, it looks like I have to email them to the laptop.

geek_bubbles9, Aug 3, 11:22 am

What was your old O/S? 8/8.1 or 7? Because there are known issues and tricks with 8/8.1 and those issues will be carried over to 10.
The problem is with Samsung not moving with the times and updating their poor quality shit app, not the new o/s's

geek_d.snell, Aug 3, 11:59 am

Restart?

geek_family007, Apr 6, 5:03 pm

Share this thread