Word 2013

I have Word 2013 and I hate it with a passion, normally reserved for contracting Ebola or something equally horrible !
I could google this, but even Mr Google would have trouble understanding what I am after !
In the old Word programs, up the top there was a line like a ruler with little markings and you could move these markers to change the indents and tabs. Understand ? Anyway in Word 2013 it isn't there - well if it is I can't find it. Can anyone help ?

geek_gearbox1, Aug 12, 4:21 pm

View - Ruler (in the 'Show' section of the ribbon)

geek_vtecintegra, Aug 12, 4:31 pm

Found it ! Thank you so much. I'd be too embarrassed to tell you how long I've been looking for it !

geek_gearbox1, Feb 26, 4:15 pm

Share this thread