Fanbox.com

What is this? This morning I recieved this email.
."Hey, I??m not sure if you received my courtesy notice last week, but I noticed that your FanBox account is unprotected, despite your growing earnings of $x.xxx.xx
You need to protect your funds by validating your account immediately".
I have no recollection of joining this and definitly don't know what earnings they are talking about. Is it a scam? I haven't read any further as I'm always a bit cautious of anything regarding money I don't know about.

geek_reggienz, May 17, 8:29 am

Delete delete delete NOW.

geek_camper18, May 17, 9:15 am

geek_king1, May 17, 10:24 am

Why? It's just a scam email. It's not going to magically infect the world if not deleted immediately
Ignore it. Delete if you want, but doing so is not imminently necessary like camper would have you believe. Best thing to do is flag it as spam so your mail providers scanning software can learn more about it and then forget about it.

geek_oclaf, May 17, 11:39 pm

If you have an email about a service you never joined telling you that you have money, how can there be any doubt it is a scam?

geek_suicidemonkey, May 17, 11:57 pm

A better question is how can you possibly need clarification that it is a scam?

geek_ross1970, May 18, 12:09 am

I have declared these to be spam so many times on websites. And made them banned addresses too. But still they come through Spark's filters. Each one makes me angry . As does the Isp's indifference to gaps in the filters.

geek_footplate1, Nov 9, 10:29 am

Share this thread