Sound dock question

I have a Bose sound dock that only takes iPod, iPhone and other Apple hardware - I want to connect my Android phone to it and it does have an auxiliary connection but I am at a loss as to what such a cable is called. is it an audio adapter cable? help me with my brain freeze please

geek_pattym1, Jun 25, 12:37 pm

geek_suicidemonkey, Jun 25, 12:38 pm

thanks suicidemonkey - this will not connect to my phone though. but at least i have the right name for what i am looking for - cheers

geek_pattym1, Jun 25, 12:41 pm

Do you have a smartphone? 99.9% of smartphones will accept that cable. It's the standard size for most phones, MP3 players, etc.

geek_suicidemonkey, Jun 25, 12:45 pm

o yes. *hangs head in embarrassment** I have a smartphone and this will fit now i look at it . thanks again.

geek_pattym1, Jun 25, 12:48 pm

No worries :)

geek_suicidemonkey, Jul 25, 4:23 pm

Share this thread