Charging cell phones/tablets overseas - a check

Just wanted to double check there is no special need when charging a cell phone or tablet over in the US and Europe. We have S4s and a Tab S and have the adaptors to make them fit US, UK and European fittings. Do we need any special power adaptors or are the ones we have to charge here ok?

geek_db.price, Apr 26, 10:46 am

Just check adapter should be 100-240v, if so your OK.

geek_wayne416, Jan 16, 4:24 pm

Share this thread