IPad Air

reeler, Feb 23, 7:37am
Hi,

Every time I use my iPad now the Internet won't work.
I have to go into setting, turn the wifi off and then turn it on again before the Internet will work.
I know it is a problem with the IPad as my laptop and iPhone work fine on my home wifi.
The iPad is all upto date with the latest software & I have even reset the iPad by holding down the home & lock buttons togeather.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this might be?

Thanks.

mazdasix, Feb 23, 7:39am
Back it up and reset to factory settings.

bigsteve10, Feb 23, 7:54am
reeler wrote:
Hi,

Every time I use my iPad now the Internet won't work.
I have to go into setting, turn the wifi off and then turn it on again before the Internet will work.
I know it is a problem with the IPad as my laptop and iPhone work fine on my home wifi.
The iPad is all upto date with the latest software & I have even reset the iPad by holding down the home & lock buttons togeather.

Does anyone have any idea as to what this might be?

Try resetting the network settings. It will mean you will lose all saved wifi passwords and and active connections. But can mean that a connection is easier and more stable once reconnected to the same wifi network.
Good luck
Settings>general>reset&g-
t; reset network settings.

lostdude, Jul 12, 4:20am
First, on the ipad try forgetting the network then adding it in again. Failing that, try removing any special characters from your wifi SSID, e.g. apostrophes, commas, underscores, dashes, hashtags, etc etc.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)