Wifi keeps!

going back to manual connect when ever I turn computer off! each time turn back on, go to net work shareing and all wifi connections have reset to manual from automatic connection? seem like its defaulting to manual?

geek_steveonemo, Feb 22, 4:19 am

was this a dumb question? or does no one know da answer,still doing it!

geek_steveonemo, Mar 2, 2:30 am

geek_r.g.nixon, Mar 2, 2:41 am

A lazy ass question given google could provide the answer in seconds.

geek_spyware, Mar 2, 3:05 am

ha you get one in every topic on here

geek_steveonemo, Mar 2, 7:14 am

I usually Duck2Go for an answer but sometimes the info provided is way over my head. That's when I hit-up the good folk in TM.

geek_sykotik_ninja, Mar 2, 7:21 am

geek_king1, Mar 2, 7:42 am

I thought it was more like a badly constructed sentence with a couple of question marks thrown in.

geek_babcorp, Mar 2, 9:33 am

da answer in da cloud, seek you will find. FYI, this is not an official trademe helpdesk, the participants freely offer their time and experience to assist others. Your question is poorly worded and does not help you get a response. "Wifi keeps" - keeps what? We're assuming it "keeps. dropping off"? - but that's just an educated guess. Glad we could help

geek_cookee_nz, Mar 2, 9:02 pm

derrrr keeps going back to manual connect as stated! sorry couldnt up load a picture 4 you to make it easier, nows these two on here lol

geek_steveonemo, Mar 4, 8:04 am

Sheesh I just hate bad spelling. It's 'duh', or if you are old enough to understand The Simpsons, Homer's 'doh' would pass (in a pinch). "derrrr" is just plain feral!

geek_cookee_nz, Mar 5, 1:49 am

sheesh I just hate bad spelling its cookie just in case you not old enough to understand sesame street lol

geek_steveonemo, Jun 16, 2:59 pm