How to insert a photo into my message?

So sorry but do not know how to insert a photo into any MB message? Can someone please advise me? Very thankful.

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 12:56 pm

You can't 'insert' a photo into a MB message. You can put a link to any photo or webpage into a message.

Just upload a photo as you would normally if you were selling an item. Then clik 'view my photos'. click on the photo you want to link to
then clik into the addy bar at the top of the page and 'copy'
then 'paste' into the message.

geek_nice_lady, Sep 5, 1:05 pm

Go to "My Trade Me"
then "My Photos"
Then "Upload photo"
use the browse function to find the photo on your PC
Click on the photo file and hit "Open"
Then "Next" in Trade Me to upload it.

Once you have done this click on the thumbnail for the photo in My Photos to open it.
Copy and then paste the photos URL from the address bar at the top of your browser window into your message board post.

geek_nice_lady, Sep 5, 1:07 pm

No, it is not like that. I save my photyos in My Pictures on Word
What I am trying to say is if i want to upload my photo from My Pictures (Word) onto Trade Me, how do I do this, please?

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 2:18 pm

Hullo, you asked how to get a picture into a message of yours on Trade Me.
Nice Lady, outlined the process, which also would have been the process i would have told you.It is the only process available.
What is your question, again?

geek_axelvonduisberg, Sep 5, 2:24 pm

IF you are saying you have your pictures in MS Word documents, then you need to copy the photos from word document individually and paste them into an image program like irfanview, and then save them somewhere as a jpeg format.
Otherwise you need to be a lot more detailed about how Word comes into this. Word is a document format not an image format, and you cannot upload word documents to trademe as images

geek_king1, Sep 5, 2:26 pm

I uploaded my photos and they are in My Pictures in Word (jpeg). And when I want to add it to my message I do not know how to make that link? How can I do it, please? Which buttons do I need to press? Thank you so much for your help.

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 2:29 pm

They are in a jpeg format.
Gosh, I have done this before - just forgot how to do it.
I guess the basic question is how do I create a link between the photo of mine and to insert that ,link into Message Board? I am so sorry if I was not telling you enough, My sincere apologies - I just thought you would know - but it is entirely my fault.

Basically - what I want to do is to send a messsge in MB and include a picture of the item. How can I inckue the link to the photo?
I am utterly sorry if I made it difficult.

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 3:28 pm

But you can include a link? That is whatr I am on about. Thank you for your answer - very much apprecited but no help right now.

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 3:31 pm

Thank you so much for your answer. Please, do not be angry at me - but it is not what I am looking for. I need a 'link' so in the message board it will come up as a link, you know. Please forgive me if I made myself unclear.

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 3:36 pm

then "My Photos"
Then "Upload photo"
use the browse function to find the photo on your PC
Click on the photo file and hit "Open"
Then "Next" in Trade Me to upload it.

Once you have done this click on the thumbnail for the photo in My Photos to open it.
Copy and then paste the photos URL from the address bar at the top of your browser window into your message board post.[/quote]

You are right, totally, I forgot about that (I am a complete fool and a small idiot) - just because I save my photos in My Photos - I forgot about what you said. Thank you and thank you all - indeed very much.

However, that only goes for advertised items - items which are not advertised/ready for auction yet and which I want to put a photo on T/M MB, I need to put a link in? Or not? How? I am so sorry for any confusion but I do need help on this, please

Am I still not clear of what I want?

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 3:53 pm

I just want to know how to put a link from my photo in My Photos into the item that I am wanting to show on the Meassager Board? Photo is still in my camera, not yet loaded. How do I do this? Simple question. Perhaps I had not asked it correctly? My apologies. and I am sorry.

geek_gonefishing16, Sep 5, 4:01 pm

FOLLOW
THE STEPS
ONE AT AT TIME
YOUR WISH WILL BE GRANTED.

A link to the pics. it's the ONLY way POSSIBLE.

geek_nice_lady, Sep 5, 4:01 pm

Get photo OFF camera,
onto computer
After that
follow the above steps EXACTLY

If you can't handle that borrow the neighbourhood teenager for a few minutes.

geek_nice_lady, Sep 5, 4:03 pm

The pics are still on the camera, (lol).
Think theres some conceptual disconnection between their perception of the situation when actually it's not any different to when they upload a photo of something they're selling. The only 'extra bit' is copying the address of the photo and pasting it into the thread.

geek_nice_lady, Sep 5, 5:43 pm

Here's a photo of yours, and here's a link to it:
https://trademe.tmcdn.co.nz/photoserver/full/667434517.jpg

geek_trade4us2, Sep 10, 8:06 am