I need this ac power/usb adapter thingy

julieandcasper, Jul 29, 7:22am
I need this ac power/usb adapter thingy https://store.nexternal.com/iriver/images/clixac_zoom.jpg ...the white part at the end, I have the black part. I'll be plugging it into an AC power source like the one pictured, and the other end will be connected to the USB chord that usually plugs into the pc from a device. What the heck is it called? Anyone, anyone? I'm trying to buy one online and am having trouble finding it! Thank you.

lanternfish, Jul 29, 7:30am
Go to the store where you bought your iriver see if they can help

julieandcasper, Jul 29, 7:35am
It's a town over and I don't go there much. The Hubby picked the iriver up on his way to somewhere else for me. :) My own town is too small for stuff like this.

wakari06, Jul 29, 7:41am
Have a look here http://tinyurl.com/5hedtc

julieandcasper, Jul 29, 8:07am
Thanks That'll do. :)

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)